Thursday, January 31, 2008

THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM?

Yes today is Thursday the 31st..I decided that I would get this blog thingy done early this week so if the crazy email decides to give me any trouble again I would be ahead of the game.. Yeah..ok..ya know, like you work, work, work and you are thinking yes I might be ahead this month then....THE CAR BREAKS DOWN...yeah like that! or your furnace explodes! I know, I know, we all know what that's like. UGH! The blog is still ahead of its time (Monday) but 1 day late for the SALE!!!


I wanted to give all of you a heads up....For the month of February the Crystal Palace Aran yarn will be ON SALE, 20% OFF and each Monday in Febuary we will be giving a free pattern that uses this yarn! It comes in a ton of great colors and is feltable if you so choose.




Also below is a link to the Crystal Palace website. There is a felted bag using the Aran yarn that is georgous... The picture is also below..
http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/bags/EnglishGarden-felt.html


Hope all of you have a great week and I hope to see you soon! GO GIANTS! Sorry New England fans but I'm from Jersey!
This is a picture of the free scarf pattern this week.





1 comment:

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Hi!
Great that you're putting CPY aran on sale this month and I'm soooo tempted!! it's a great yarn and sooooo nice to knit with!
How much is it on sale, daaaaaarling?