Monday, January 28, 2008

KNITTERS GALORE!

As you can see from below, It was knitting central here on Saturday! The room was filled with lotsa knittin. Even some new knitters! WE LOVE NEW KNITTERS! Remember the old Girl Scout song "Make new friends but keep the old ones, one is silver and the other is gold" I used to love singing that song when I was in Girl Scouts......Yes I am a dork! SO WHAT! Ok well Pat was busy, busy,busy! Yikes!


On to other things, Here is a bagone of the new knitters (Joan)brought. If any of you out there have seen this pattern somewhere please let us know! If not we are gonna make our own. We loved it!
Here is a picture of my dog, Onyx. Yesterday he got a NEW handmade knitted sweater. His sister Allyssa made it for him..He loved it so much that he and our other dog started running all over the house.

Here is a picture of next weeks free pattern. The cute freckly kid is Sean. (he's gonna be embarrassed) He dosent come with the pattern. We thought he made a cute model. Sean cooperates much better then the dog.

Below is a picture of a pair of thrummed mittens that Carol made. I love them and plan to make a pair. ASAP just like all of the other projects that I am planning. Yeah, I know YOU know what that's like. The second picture is the inside. The picture didn't come out so well but you get the idea.


Also, I have a customer that comes in from time to time from over by philly. She made this beautiful vest and stopped by to show it to me.


Here we have a cute cabled bag that Mary Jo made. Her and her friend made ribbon pins to put on the front. They are soooo cute. She was in today and is going to make a few for spring in cotton and ribbon. We can't wait to see them!

Below is what I have been working on. My mothers friend had knee surgery and needs a knee warmer sooo, here it is!

Here is one of the last pictures of one of JoAnne's students. She is bound to pop any day now! We hope everything turns out well.

See all of you soon I hope....



No comments: