Monday, January 14, 2008

At least the weather makes me want to knit!

Hello again gang, We have some new yarn in our midst...Starbug has decided to leave us with some gorgeous hand dyed superwash. As you can see the colors are to DYE for...again I crack myself up! Right now we have fingering weight, great for socks or even fingerless gloves. My daughter decided she wants the blue and yellow color. Hopefully soon she will be bringing us some worsted weight cause we love the colors!


We also received some great Handmade stitch markers. Listen, the elves that made these, worked very hard and did a great job. They are beautiful. As you can see they come in a varity of sizes to fit needles 0-13. Next time your in check them out!


A few more show and tells, Lois made this beautiful felted bag with black wool and Optic. Great job Lois...Gail,(told you she was our shawl model) made another prayer shawl in blues this time...Again it's gorgeous!

The http://www.knitourousmrsb.blogspot.com/ sent me a survey so I could figure out what kind of fiber I was...as you can see I'm a Camel...I'm not so sure that I like that! Oh well, I yam what I yam! a camel it is! I am hoping she can forward you to the survey because now I can't seem to find it anywhere.. I even went to the site and it vanished.



Here is the picture for your next free pattern. As you can see ( I hope you can see) It is a beanie to match the fingerless gloves...The beauty in the picture is JoAnne's daughter.

Classes are filling up quick so if you think of it, please call first just to make sure that everything is going as planned and there is room. Have a great week and hope to see you all soon...Don't forget, this Saturday starts the baby sweater class with JoAnne. Please, If you want to join, call and let me know asap so we are sure to have space for you. Hope you all have a great week and see you soon..Donna













No comments: