Thursday, March 6, 2008

Apartment trouble!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick blog this time and I promise I will post all pictures and news next week.....I know that some of you know what happened here last weekend and I appreciate all the kind words. I am trying to get my act together again and promise that next week the blog will be better. I thought I would throw in a few pictures of how disgusting and destructive people can actually be. Just keep in mind as you look at these pictures that when these people moved in, the place was freshly painted and had new carpets. All the wood work was beautiful. It makes me sad that they might get away with this disaster and move onto the next apt. to ruin! I am trying to contact the DA and hopefully the Police will do SOMETHING! We shall see.
Hopefully you all had a better week then I did and I appreciate all of you! JoAnne brought this to my attention and I thought it was great. I am going to attach a link to this weeks free pattern. (we are cheatin a little) It's from Berroco. http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/lyre/lyre.html
Check it out, I think you will like it too. It's different. Donna

1 comment:

HMS said...

Hi Donna,

I feel your pain. I have a rental unit, too. We have good tenants now, but our last ones! They ended up costing us close to $3,000. Good luck with your next tenants.