Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hi everyone, we are back from our crazy weekend with the cheerleaders....We had a great time and the girls did to. I have to say I am lucky that my daughter is on a squad with so many nice and caring parents. I had such a great time this weekend that I think I need to do that more often....Like once every three months.and maybe leave the kiddies home....that's not to much to ask is it? We all should take a few days to relax...Although we didn't relax..HEHE!. We were up at 5:30 am and didn't sleep much but it was ok because it was the people I was with that made it fun! The picture to the right Is several of the squads waiting on the mats to hear what place they came in and the picture to the right is of the two GREAT coaches....Vicki and Shelly. If it wasn't for them we would not have had the fun weekend!

Ok onto knitterly things, below is a bag that made you can get the free pattern from here http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/bags/EnglishGarden-felt.html


One of Linda's students on Tuesday night finished her shawl....It came out great! As you can see from below we had a visitor, Wendy brought her little cutie to visit....He is adorable and he makes the blueberry hat even cuter..

Here is a picture of a cabled bag that JoAnne's class is going to make. We all love it and cant wait to get started!



Hmmm, I had to separate the baby from the FINGER....HA! This is my "rejected from a knitting magazine badge...Hopefully I haven't offended anyone with this obscene gesture..
And last but not least here is a picture of this weeks free pattern...It's a sock made with Berroco's Love It!
Have a great week everyone and thanks for all the concern about the upstairs Uhhh...mishap.....Its coming together nicley! Hopefully I have great tenents lined up...and she has been knitting for ages! Donna






No comments: