Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Change to Thursdays!

Tuesday Feb. 12th


Hope all of you are having a good week...Looks like the weather is gettin worse by the minute. The kiddies are getting out early and the snow is sticking to the ground. Its mighty cold out there. I'm glad I'm in here knitting. I am posting the bagStyle book again and next to it I am posting the one I made. Mine is in red colornep from Plymouth. This bag is sooo easy I started and finished it in a weekend! Now all I need is the handle...I think I'm going to get a dog choker collar and use that for my strap. Oh Yeah ,I still need to sew on the front panel. I dont think that will be to difficult.


Below in the green and black is a felted bag Athena made. It's georgous and big enough to carry lots of goodies.. If you would like the pattern just respond to the blog and let me know and I will email it to you nooo problem!



I love this scarf...I know it's hard to see but it's made from a bunch of small flowers and each one has a pearl in the middle. A customer from over by Philly bought the yarn here (Skacel's fortissima colori) and brought the scarf back to show me. It's in the Holiday Vogue 2007. She said the next time she was in town she would bring by the magazine so I could figure out where to get one for myself..I can't wait, I have wanted to make this since she brought it in....



http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/snowflake/snowflake.html JoAnne made this snowflake. Here is the link if you want to give it a try...She did red because Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I love it!
Thursday Feb. 14th

Soo its Valentine's Day..Sorry I just don't get it...Maybe its because I'm not a smoochy, mushy person...lol....Now when it comes to yarn, then it's a different story!


Ok serious things for a minute, I want you to pretend that this is a suggestion box. If you don't feel comfortable responding to the blog for all to see then just email me. I want to know what I don't have that you would want, or colors that you don't see here that you would really love to have, or just anything at all that you really want and don't see.... Just drop me a note I will attempt to remidy the situation...Thanks for your help...I will be attaching to your email you free pattern for this week. It is a hat that matches the fingerless gloves from last week..The Aran yarn is still on sale at 20% off for the month of February...Also, don't forget that Diana's class is here tonight from 6-8..you are welcome to join in!



No comments: