Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Its outta the kitchen!

Yeah! The yarn that was in my kitchen(Plymouth) is now sitting very happily in cubbies waiting to go home with a few gentle knitters that will love it! I also just received several new books. If you want to knit a sweater for your pet, I have just the book for you. I'm also am addicted to knitting washcloths at the moment and just received the Mason Dixon book and I love it. One Skein Wonders just arrived also and a book that I have been looking for and finally found: Knits for older kids. This book has great patterns for kids sizes 2 - 10+. The Interweave Knits special addition mag. HOLIDAY GIFTS came yesterday and has some great patterns. One more book I just have to tell you about is Ocean Breezes, knitted scarves inspired by the Sea by Sheryl Thies you will love it!

No comments: