Friday, September 28, 2007

THANKS!

Ok, I'm over my breaking out into a sweat over starting a blog. I want to thank The Knitouious Mrs B for all her help getting this thing going.....She was very patient, even when I couldn't think of the most simple thing to type about myself..So, a HUGE thanks to you teacher! Tell your hubby I am proud and he should be too.
Now onto other things, Just a quick overview of some NEW things we have received in the last few weeks, I have 4 boxes on Plymouth Yarn sitting in my kitchen..At the moment I"m not sure where it's going..If anyone has superior organisational skills...please stop by and HEEEEEELP! I also have all colors in the Mission Falls Super wash Wool and the new Berroco Jasper 100% wool (gorgous!) and Berroco's new Comfort an acrylic and nylon blend (love it)Oh yes, last but not least, again thank MrsB, I have several new colors in Peaches and Cream cotton and thanks MrsB, Now you have me hooked on washcloths and have made 2 and started my third. Two from the ballband pattern and one of my own. It will look like (hopefully) a log cabin quilt for all you quilters out there. Hopefully I will be able to post the pattern..Until next time

1 comment:

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Hey, anytime! Knew you wouldn't be able to resist the siren song lure of the PNC ballband Dishcloth!
Speaking of Peaches And Cream, those colors that you ordered are stunning and I am quite happy with the colors I bought the other day! I am currently knitting with Mar-di-gras
a Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth-2 at a time on my needles.....I'm such a Show Off!

Nice blog writing! You're getting better ;-)