Friday, October 12, 2007

WASHCLOTHES!!! AAAAAAAA!

Ok so I said last time that I was addicted to washcloths...Well I wasn't kidding, I decided I loved the ballband pattern so much I made it into a scarf to match my new jacket...lol.. I know sounds crazy but it looks great! I have been getting compliments on it since I started it. When I'm done I will post a picture and then we'll see how many of you want my washcloth scarf...(I know you want it)! Its so easy and you can use left over yarn and add NEW yarn to make it perfect. ( I wouldn't be a yarn shop owner if I didn't try at least)
Onto other things, JoAnne Turcotte will be here in the near future Hopefully the second week in November. She is a designer for Plymouth yarns and an excellent teacher. She will be having classes here on twice a week. So I think we have decided on Saturdays and we will figure out the other day...If you have anything to say about these classes like what you want to learn please respond to this blog and we will try to take that into account when putting together the schedule. Spaces may be limited so please let me know if you want to be included....Oh yeah...lol the cost is amazing, $5.00 and the class runs for 2 hours...You cant beat that! Hope so hear from some of you....

No comments: