Friday, November 30, 2007

BABIES GALORE came to SIT N KNIT!


First things first! Last night at our Sit N Knit we had visitors. (the really cute kind) Ladies I'm talkin about the BABIES! This is Victor with his Mama knitter Jill. He is 4 months old and as cute as can be. Listen, when it comes to the male species ya gotta start-um knittin early!





Now, here is the youngest person ever known to knit.....Lydia!(notice her name is highlighted lavender?) As you can see she is taking a quick cat nap before she finishes her Christmas Stocking. Santa is just around the corner!

Katie and Jill thanks so much for bringing both the cutie pies!


Just check out the pictures below and you will see just how much these ladies loved playing pass the baby!
We had a full house last night. Cindy even brought snacks! Some of the women that were here decided they wanted to come every Thursday from 6-8 for class. They didn't want to wait until January. So I am just waiting for a confirmation then I will spread the word.
I am attaching this link for you all to check out...Its from Knitting Daily. You can win a $300 shopping spree at your favorite (knitwitz of course) yarn shop. You do not have to sign up for anything, just fill out the form. No one can turn down a YARN SHOPPING SPREE!

Ohhh, I also received a few new yarns. The ribbon yarn I used to make the Annie Modesitt Ruffle Scarf is back in stock and I got a few new colors. They are real nice! I also just received two boxes of yarn from Crystal Palace. I dont have pictures yet but I will post them soon.
I will have more to add on Monday. Today at 4:00 JoAnne and I are going to a Lehigh sorority to teach a group of women how to knit on double pointed needles. They are doing a charity hat knitting group. So until then...KNIT ON!
Dont worry Mrsb. I'll getcha asap!






































































2 comments:

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Knit On, sisters!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!

We had a lot of fun! Can't wait until the next one. XO