Thursday, November 20, 2008

THANKSGIVINGS ALMOST HERE!

Hi knitters,
Just a short post this week. Below is a picture of a baby sweater that Wendy is JoAnne's class is making for a friends new baby due close to Christmas. The pattern is located here if you want to give it a try: http://www.purlsoho.com/_gr/our_books/childplacketsweater.pdf It's so cute and pretty easy! She is using Plymouth Dreambaby DK in cream.



This a picture of the finished beaded hat I made from the ODESSA HAT pattern. I changed it around a little. I didn't want the holes so open so I used worsted weight with size 3 16" circ. for the ribbing and size 5 16" circ. for the rest of the hat. Also, I used 110 4mm beads instead of the 6mm beads it called for. I love it and it fits great!
A few things to remember: JoAnne's class on Wednesday Nov. 26 is canceled. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. I assume we all will be busy preparing for Thanksgiving. I will be closed Thursday Nov. 27th for Thanksgiving so Diana's class Thursday evening will be canceled also. I will be here Friday and Saturday the 28th and 29th. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!


Donna

No comments: