Thursday, October 30, 2008

TO COLD FOR ME, GREAT FOR WOOL!

Hi Knitters,

I have a few pictures of things customers have made recently. Below is a candy corn washcloth from JoAnne's class. To cute!


These two pictures are of a afghan that Carol made for her son Charlie for his birthday. She used Berroco's Comfort and as you can see she did a great job!





Sandy made the hat with sequins and Crystal Palaces Taos. Very glittery! My kind of hat. The socks were made with Cascade's Fixation, and I sure can't remember who made them...lol...but they do look good! I apologize to the person who did all the hard sock knitting. Maybe Sherri? It's comin to me...Probably after I post this and email it to everyone THEN I will remember.



Here is what I am working on this week. I know it seems kinda lacy and uhhh, not warm, but I thought it would be nice to wear inside with a warm sweater and then in the spring also. (Multi-functional) You cant beat that, or even to send to someone in a warmer climate say, Arizona for Christmas. I am attaching the pattern. I am using SWTC TOFUtsies sock yarn. You could also use 2 balls of Plymouth's Happy Feet DK and cast on less or any left over sock yarn that you have hanging around. Its a multiple of 2 sts + 7 so it's pretty easy to change. Hope you all have a great Halloween. Donna





No comments: