Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SCHOOLS IN SESSION!

Hi Knitters,
Hope your week has gone well. All the Saucon Valley kids are back in school now thank goodness. I can't imagain what the people who have small children and both parents work were doing this past week! YIKES

Ok onto knitterly things. I have started receiving some new fall yarn. I have several new colors of Berroco's Jasper. Great fall colors! I found a great pattern for a small beret and with 2 balls I have made the beret and a pair of fingerless gloves. They even fit me, Imagain that!
If you would like to see the Jasper colors click on this link >>>



Below is a purse that Carol from Thursday's class with Diana made. You can't really tell in the picture how gorgeous it actually is. Its made with Berroco's Suede Deluxe and has lots of glitter through out.

Finally I started the Rat Race scarf my son has wanted for awhile now. Its much easier then I thought it was going to be, I'm using encore Worsted and Sean picked the color. I decided to use Encore so when the scarf gets RATTY (HAHA) I can throw it in the washer and dryer and it will still look like new! Only 11 year old boys would like a scarf of rats around their neck!

do any of you remember when my friend Steph and her husband Andy were pregnant? Remember when I was making that baby sweater with the hand print on the front from Mission Falls? Well here is Jackson actually wearing it! Surprise, surprise it actually fits. Sometimes when you make a baby sweater before that baby is even here, your all worried that a wool sweater might fit in the middle of August! YAY! Sooo glad he has gotten to wear it. Besides, he is so darn cute!
Dont' forget TUESDAYS from 1030am-1230 Pat is here for class. She is also here Saturdays from 1-3. If you would like to join any of the classes, just stop by a few min. before class starts. Bring a project or pick one out.
Diana is here for class Thursday evenings from 630-830.
Linda is here on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month from 630-830.
JoAnne is here every Wednesday from 630-830.










No comments: