Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School has started!

Hi Knitters,
I hope everyone had a great last week of Summer. I know officially it's still summer but when the kiddies head back to school, to me it's fall. Perfect knitting weather ( although I needed to turn my a/c on). I'm making a Noni felted bag right now among the other 6 projects I need to finish. Below is a picture of the one I choose. I'm still waiting for the other Noni patterns to show up on my doorstep. Should be soon!

.
Several people in JoAnne's class have started swatching for their Knit Simple Collared Cardigan. check out last weeks blog for a picture.

http://www.knittinguniverse.com/video/#7/22/0
Above is a great video to watch if you want to learn the magic cast on for toe up socks. Check it out for sure before you come to Pat's sock class.

Saturday Sept. 6th Pat will be starting her first class for 2 socks TOE UP on 2 circ. needles. Class will be from 1-3. If you need supplies please come a little early to get settled.
Also, On Sept. 14th Knitwitz will be the featured business at the Hellertown Farmers Market. It is located in the Water St. Park. If anyone would like to join us we will be there knitting away from 8am-1pm. Please stop by and say hello! If you need directions email me and I will send them to you asap.
New Fall hours will start Sept. 15th. They are as follows Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 11-5 Friday 11-6 Saturday 10-3.

Linda Miller our Tuesday eve. teacher asked me to send this out. Day-Timers, Inc. is sponsoring a Basket Bingo to benefit The United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley. All the info is listed on the flier but if you have any questions please call 610-530-6107.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.