Thursday, June 12, 2008

CALENDAR

HI everyone, If you haven't taken notice Enter.net still has my website up with the wrong hours. Hopefully when I email them with a letter I am also sending to the BBB they will take the hint! I have added on the side bar a monthly calendar for June. When you click the link it should take you to June's class list. At the top of the Calendar there are tabs, you can look at the classes weekly or monthly its your choice. If you find this link or calendar does NOT work please let me know.
Onto exciting class projects. The first picture is a sooo cute baby sweater that Vicki made. You might remember on last weeks blog she made a purple baby hoodie with Bunny Hop. She is the baby sweater QUEEN! Second picture is of Dottie's 2 socks on 2 circ. She is doing an excellent job! She is using Cascade's Fixation and in the background you can see the book we are all using. Knitting Circles Around Socks. I have reordered this book several times and always sell out of it. It should be here any day! The third picture is of Joyce's hand spun, Hand-dyed and Hand-knit Lucy bag! It came out great and it's already sold! Great job!




The 2 pictures below are of EJ's magic necklace! I am posting the video on Youtube. If you click on the sidebar of the blog where it says Youtube class video you should be able to watch the magic. If anyone is interested in the pattern let me know and I will try to get it to you.



The next picture is of socks I am making toe up. I am using 2 circ. and making both at the same time.Here is where you can find the pattern I'm using. Click on Tangled-up-in-blue socks. So far it seems to be a great pattern. I am using Cascade fixation and making the smallest size for my 12 year old. http://www.persistentillusion.com/blogblog/index.php?pagename=freebies


The second picture is the front of a baby sweater I thought was sooo cute. Click on the link below for the pattern. Check out the pictures there are several really cute baby sweaters. This one calls for Love It! I used Pure Merino, either one will work.
http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/baby_athos/baby_athos.html

Don't forget, this Saturday: Join us as we knit with thousands of other knitters around the world on the same day!

Where: The Gazebo at The Promenade Shops, 2845 Center Valley Parkway, Center Valley, PA 18034

When: 10 AM – 2 PM

Bring: Knitting, Crocheting, Spinning, Weaving, Crafting!

If you’d like to participate in a Charity Afghan Knitalong, bring some worsted-weight acrylic yarn to make a 6” x 6” square with either size 8 needles or an H crochet hook.

World Wide Knit in Public Day was created by Danielle Landes in 2005.
To find out more about WWKiP Day visit wwkipday.com.

No comments: