Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Stuff!!!

Hi knitters & crocheters,
I never realized how many people I left out when I didn't add crocheters... I have decided I love crocheting...Its lotsa fun and if you don't know how you really should learn asap! Its addicting. (just like knitting)

Here are just two of the hats I have crocheted. I think so far I have made 30 or so hats. I you would like to give it a try, just email me and let me know. (joyseegirl at enter dot net) or post a comment here. I am onto scarves now!!

We have finally received a bag of every color of Mini Mochi. They have been on back order for months. Here is the link to check out the gorgeous colors.
Below is a link to Crystal Palaces website. Scroll down and you will find a ton of free patterns using Mini Mochi.

Also we have received a bag of every color of Mochi Plus. Its the worsted counterpart to mini mochi and is just as gorgeous and superwash. Its new for fall!! We have it early!!! color card link is below

Here are 2 links for free patterns using Mochi Plus.. there will be lots more to come!
http://www.crystalpalaceyarns.com/cpy/patterns2/accessories/MochiPlus-Fingerless.html

I am attaching to your email a free pattern for the Knit 1 below scarf. Either one of these yarns will work excellent for this pattern.... I will post a picture as soon as I am done with mine.

Have a great day and hope you see you all soon!! Donna



No comments: