Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi Knitters, Hope all of you had a great week so far. I know I'm cold and cant wait for spring. Below is a cute hat Kathy made using 2 strands of Crystal Palace Iceland held together. The side flaps flip up and are held with snaps. To Cute!


These beautiful baby afghans are made with DreamBaby Dk. This customer makes tons of baby afghans with dreambaby!



This is Lynzee she is wearing my favorite hat. I made it with a pattern that I am attaching. I used two strands of Iceland wool held together and it came out great. Looks like she belongs in Russia! It's warm enough for Russia too.



This is a tube top I am almost finished with. I used Berroco's Mica and I love it! The pattern is from the book Fitted Knits and the yarn is perfect for spring and summer.
Remember: If bad weather is on it's way please call to make sure our classes are still running.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the hat! It makes Lynzee look like a celebrity!